PTAC CLEANING - CLEANER AIR CREATES A HEALTHIER, MORE PLEASANT ENVIRONMENT
CLEANER AIR CREATES A HEALTHIER, MORE PLEASANT ENVIRONMENT
• PTAC cleaning washes away the algae and mold build up within your AC units, resulting in clean fresh air flow within your facility.
• Clean air has substantial health benefits.
PTAC QUICKLY IMPROVES AC PERFORMANCE, WHILE CUTTING ENERGY COSTS.
Dirty heating and air conditioning can affect the bottom line of your senior care or retirement community. Under-maintained PTAC units consume approximately twice as much energy to provide a comfortable environment while elevating your energy consumption and costs.
• Cost of cleaning pays for itself within the coming year with the perpetual reduction in your energy bill.
Industry studies demonstrate that the cleaning of Packaged Terminal Air Conditioning (PTAC) units can offer significant financial savings while also ensuring a clean, safe, and comfortable environment.
The American Society of Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) cites that “…energy savings as high as 25 percent may be attained from running clean heating, ventilation, and air conditioning.”
CALL 337-221-5303 FOR A CLEANING QUOTE TODAY.
BENEFITS OF AIR CONDITIONER CLEANING (PTAC):
• According to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), energy represents the single fastest-growing operating cost in the lodging industry. The EPA estimates that a 10 percent reduction in energy consumption would be equivalent to increasing RevPAR by $0.60 for limited service hotels and by more than $2 for full-service hotels.
• U.S. Department of Energy cites that “…air conditioning and lighting alone make up half of a hotel’s electricity consumption.”
• The American Society of Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) cites that “…energy savings as high as 25 percent may be attained from running clean heating, ventilation, and air conditioning.”
THE ENVIRO IES AIR CONDITIONER CLEANING (PTAC) PROCESS:
• Equipment Used –Enviro IES uses state of the art that enables in room cleaning with no mess and fast turn around to lessen any disruption of your residents
• Chemical Used – CoilShine is a safer, non-acidic blend of powerful, fast-acting detergents, specifically formulated to clean even the dirtiest evaporator and condenser coils. This cleaner features powerful cleaning agents and degreasers, plus an expanding and self-advancing micro bubble foam formula - designed to penetrate coil beds. It is non-toxic, allowing for safe handling and is safer than acids, or highly caustic cleaners, on coils and on workers. It has a mild pleasant odor, CoilShine is biodegradable and can be safely washed down drains.
• Procedure – .the steps of our cleaning process follow PTAC manufacturers’ specifications. We work very closely with Amana, GE, Carrier and LG to ensure our procedure, equipment, and chemical is in accordance with each manufacturer’s maintenance requirements.
BEFORE AND AFTER:
Your expensive air conditioning equipment cannot operate efficiently when it is clogged with dirt and sediment. If one machine’s operating capacity is diminished by 10%, imagine how that adds up if you’re operating 100 units in your facility.